Massivley Hyped up on its initial release, this game was quite good fun and there was a fair bit of action involved between waypoints. My friend however disagreed and flung the disc against the wall smashing it to bits - mmm. By Lindopski, Feb 11, 2005. Turrican II: The Final Fight. Awesome Game, My favourite of the 3. Total Majors: 4-U.S. Open (’11)/PGA Championship (2)-(’12/’14)/The Open Championship (’14) Est. Fan favorite McILroy can hear the whispers of ghosts in the gallery. Ever since his 2014 triumph at Valhalla, Rory has been unable to duplicate his magic touch at majors in recent years, despite his unquestioned position as a tour. On August 14, 2020; superoliver9604YT added the project Party Pong 2:57 p.m. On August 2, 2020; Bigfoot335 added the project pong master 6:02 p.m. On July 31, 2020; RedShark275 added the project Ping Pong 6:38 p.m. On July 22, 2020; The-Free-Follower added the project 3D Table Tennis 4 a.m. On July 14, 2020.
Z88.3 FM® Tell Me Something Good Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win two (2) Target eGiftCards™ valuing $25.00 each ($50.00 total) beginning Monday, August 10, 2020 through Friday, August 14, 2020 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: The announcement for the giveaway will be made on Z88.3 FM®. The winner is the twelfth (12) completed caller into the Z88.3 FM® studio willing to be recorded in order to be on the radio at 407-988-0883or toll free 888-297-8080 when the announcement is made. The winner is asked to cooperate with any on-air hijinks and/or faux game that the on-air announcer(s) may play with the winner to enhance the on-air fun. Participation in the hijinks / faux game isn’t mandatory to win, but is strongly encouraged.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win and willing to be recorded to be on the radio. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who call in to win during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: The contest is scheduled up to two times each weekday, beginning Monday, August 10, 2020 through Friday, August 14, 2020.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive two (2) Target eGiftCards™ valuing $25.00 each.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: The contest is scheduled up to two times each weekday, beginning Monday, August 10, 2020 through Friday, August 14, 2020. The two (2) Target eGiftCards™ will be emailed to the email address provided by the winner. The winner must contact the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department if the gift cards have not been received within five (5) business days from winning.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is two (2) Target eGiftCards™ valuing $25.00 each, donated by Brandon Keene, State Farm Agent. The total value of this prize is $50.00.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: The two (2) Target eGiftCards™ valuing $25.00 each for a value of $50.00, total. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: The contest is scheduled up to two times each weekday, beginning Monday, August 10, 2020 through Friday, August 14, 2020. The winner will be the twelfth (12) completed caller to the studio that is willing to be recorded to be broadcast on the radio. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible for any malfunction of any phone system. The winner is the twelfth (12) completed caller. If the call is lost before a potential winner’s name, address, and phone number are obtained, Z88.3 FM® will abandon that call and attempt to take the next caller in-line as the winner. Z88.3 FM® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were purchased by Z88.3 FM® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
11. Target ™ Disclaimer: The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCards are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. Terms and conditions are applied to Gift Cards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.