I never collected comic books but I was one of those kids who picked up whatever looked good, randomly, an issue at a time. When I lived in Rhode Island I worked at a comics and collectibles shop and frequented comic book conventions in Boston on the weekends and scrawled my own little comics in. On Blogger since October 2009. Profile views - 14107. Simplydab, simply blogging.
Apr 26, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Dar Shiney. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
1. What is Helena doing while her mother is looking for her? She is drawing in a paper.
2. What is the dialogue for the first scene with the sock puppets? White sock: I’m queen of everything, in this part of town. I’m queen of the city, and queen of the towns, and queen of the soul of freaky things. And everyone here says: Oh she is such a wonderful queen, and not every embarrassing at all senile and ghosts score. There’s nothing to worry about except.
Black sock: Ha! But I am the queen of evil and I must warn you, You cannot escape my calamity of black magic puppets!
3. Look at your answers for #1 and #2. Who do you think the sock puppets represent? The mom and Helena.
4. How does Helena feel about living her father’s dream? Helena feels about his father dream that it is to her to become a great circer not good because she says that she wants to have a real life
5. List all the things you can think of that make the movie different from the book.
The puppets are not on the book.